Cab hood problem

LEE J

The hood on my cab has started to play up, press the down button and it wont go down without pushing it back about 4 inches then it goes all the way down, sometimes it will come up no probs other times it needs a push up, also there is a pause of a 15 seconds before it starts to go up or down, you can hear the motor runnig and when the note chainges it's starts to work, i have bled the system according to Hayns but to no avail :( , any help PLEASE

When mine was playing up like that the fluid needed topping up, you can only get it from Ford and it costs a bomb..................... :(

cheers simonh 1, it had stopped working alltogether, topped it up with hydrolic fluid and it did improve but still not working properly. anyone know of a power hood repeirer in the north west???

When mine was playing up like that the fluid needed topping up, you can only get it from Ford and it costs a bomb..................... :(

cheers simonh 1, nice cab you have :thumb: , it had stopped working alltogether, topped it up with hydrolic fluid and it did improve but still not working properly. anyone know of a power hood repeirer in the north west :tired: ???