Santa pod

BUTLER

My mates just gone down pod for the day. He has a pug 106 gti with cams done, remap, decat, and some new manifold and is at about 160bhp i think! He is getting the same quater mile times as the FG400 up there which he is saying is just spinning all the way down the strip.

FG400's best time so far apparently is 14.5 and my mate with the pug best time so far is 14.7

:P

Whats an FG400?

Surely your not talking about the Evo 8 FQ400, because that suffers from minimal wheelspin due to it being 4wd and having some awesome diffs.

If it really is an FQ400 (which I seriously doubt) I'd be dissapointed because a Standard 280bhp Evo is faster pmsl.

Whats an FG400?

Surely your not talking about the Evo 8 FQ400, because that suffers from minimal wheelspin due to it being 4wd and having some awesome diffs.

If it really is an FQ400 (which I seriously doubt) I'd be dissapointed because a Standard 280bhp Evo is faster pmsl.

indeed, can't imagine a 4 second car to 60mph taking 15 seconds on a 1/4 mile X(

i would say a genuine FQ400 would do it the run in the low 12's  :thumb: , FS, the thing can hit 100 in less then 10 seconds  :drool:

Exactly. Has to be my fave car at the moment.

Thats a real supercar, because you can use it down country lanes here fast, like to see ya drive a Lambo fast on most of our roads :thumb:

I've got video evidence (:P) of me losing to a FQ300 down Pod, i got 13.9 and he got 13.5. and i got a better launch. He just powered past me, insanely fast machines. Top respect, special with silver with a carbon bonnet like the one i raced. I get the video if people are interested.