my car

marcus

took me 3 hours 15 minutes to do. i even cleaned the windows inside to get rid of 2 sets of footprints off the window somebody left for me :vangry: :vangry: :P

also, looky at how clean the wheels are, since i got them, there has been shite collecting in the corners and ive never been bothered to clean them properly, today i spend about an hour getting them spotless, i tried everything but elbow grease was the best

ooh, a new addition was a leather steering wheel from K3v, cheers buddy :thumb:

mycar7.jpg

had to higher it too cos i had a prob with tyre wear on the inside edges (isnt lower arms) so i highered it and seems to have sorted it.......

mycar6.jpg

mycar5.jpg

mycar4.jpg

engine bay, i had a go at cleaning all the salt out of there so it looks 1000 times better although its still filthy lol

mycar3.jpg

mycar2.jpg

see how clean they are :D

mycar1.jpg

Edited by marcus

your not wrong.......the drivers door, wing and bonnett are a darker colour red in some light, thatll b sorted when i get a re-spray but its not high on the priority list yet, a few more goodies for the engine are....... :D

I was just having you on coz thats what everyone allways says when you post pics up ;)

Cars lookin gorgeous there mate :thumb:  :thumb:

Must have taken you a while to get your wheels that clean?

took fookin ages, tried everything, the best thing was Mr muscle bathroom cleaner lol and a old rag, and they came up really well

:) oh ok don't wanna sound rude but how much were they

errrrrrrrrrr, dunno mate, was either 400 or 450!!!