more siggys

SOLID SNAKE

lol@ross  :P

An' Lee your welcome to the high res pic of it, but tbh it was put together in a matter of mins, am always muckin' about with peeps motors in photoshop, think i've done half the boards, but don't post em' lol

If you want i could spend some time on a proper one with pics of your choice etc?

Not sayin' i'm an' expert at it or anything, but i could dabble?  :thumb:

Heres  a BIG sig of urs Ross  :baby:  :P

RosspicsMotor.jpg

Hey Hey, these are simply awesome!!!!

Wish i could do something like that in a few mins!!!

Would take me hours and I would still not get anything that looks as good as these!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

An' Lee your welcome to the high res pic of it, but tbh it was put together in a matter of mins, am always muckin' about with peeps motors in photoshop, think i've done half the boards, but don't post em' lol

If you want i could spend some time on a proper one with pics of your choice etc?

Not sayin' i'm an' expert at it or anything, but i could dabble?  :thumb:

RosspicsMotor.jpg

bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif WOW!!! Charleigh, you're an absolute star!!!!!!! 3 different sets of wheels too!! :D :D :cheers:

Not sayin' i'm an' expert at it or anything, but i could dabble?   :thumb:

RosspicsMotor.jpg

bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif WOW!!! Charleigh, you're an absolute star!!!!!!! 3 different sets of wheels too!! :D :D :cheers:

i think i can do them

whip pics and ford background and i will see what i can do :cheers: