ccc action day

furry

even though the track could have been mistaken for the thames, and ducks were trying to land on it, i had a blinding day!!!

first track day outing for the celica so up till midnight friday doing finishing touches.

arived at 9ish with first track outing at 9.45!!! into breifing at 9.35 and straight on the track.

session 1 started with a spin on camp of the first lap - let the tyres warm up next time!!!

back end was every where!!!

session 2 also started with a spin going through quarry then i was involed a very near miss when a golf span right in front of me going throught camp just missed him - got excellent video of this !!! then a trip across the grass after the s's after a new corsa cut me up sending me sideways!!!!

session 4 track was drying but this made it worse as there was dry and wet spots plus someone was droping oil around the track, couple of real sideways trips round quarry, sum peeps were begining to think it was rwd it was that sideways!!!

best session of the day was the 5th at 4pm, track was bone dry and the big boys were out, my chance toi really let the car have it, and boy don't she fly!!! hands like a dream i was rather impressed!!!

back again on may 21st for jap fest, yet another excusse not to use the cossie!!!!

a few piccys

rolled mk2 golf

DSC01631.jpg

ditched imprezza

DSC01633.jpg

the celica beast it's self!!!

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

got a wicked sum strip on the front

says GOT NO BRAKES backwards so when i come up behind ya you can read it in ya mirror!!! :thumb: