backbox quiet for loud

ScORTED

Anyone fancy swapping a janspeed stainless back box with a single 3inch tailpipe for something louder... its a really nice exhaust... barks when you floor it and when on the motorway under low throttle its barely noticable, i've had the system from new for about 2 months, i just need more, if anyone is sick of there back box let me know, its on a 1.6 16v zetec 94... i don't think post 95 boxes will fit, but i think all zetecs prior to the mk 7 (6) should fit... i'm in north lincs, am going to fitp on 15th may! in kettering if that interests anyone. if necessary i'd swap my cat back system, say if the backboxes are incompatible. also i'm happy to do the swap in my garage if you wanted to do it there and then. the system costs 200quid from janspeed brand new! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
might be intrested if selling??? only post can be,  cant travel work 7 days sa week :curse:

i understand i work six/seven days, pm me an offer, baring in mind they're £200 new and i've had it on 4 or 5 months! if the offers reasonablei could post it or even deliver if its not too far!