Few Questions.

Devboy

1. Subframe - I am replacing my subframe due to my crash! anyways just wondering how hard this is? by looking at the haynes manual seems pretty easy, keep the engine supported and remove the bolts holding it in, take it off put new one on?

2. PAS Steering Rack - How hard are these to fit? I have one coming and will want to fit it, but but the looks of things it needs bleeding if i take it apart any help is much appreciated!

3. Steering Wheels - I have an air bag on my steering wheel, and I am going to be replacing the steeringwheel! :D:D however the boss kit I ordered is for the "none Air Bag" version, so the thing thats behind the steering wheel! with yellow warning lables on that comes of, is that important? what is it? can i remove it?? I cant aford to buy another boss!

Thats it for now :).

air bag piece of Pee ya just have to wait 10 mins and 49 seconds after disconneting the battery for the air bag module to loose its charge

subframe even eaiser just use a bit of plus gass the night before coz bolts will cause ya some trouble

rack easiest cause ya replace it when the subframe out caouse thats what there bolted to