preston

marcus

was class

* why did my first report get deleted???

i wasnt the only person there and people will reply to this,  others wil reply later an pics to follow???

"was class"

ISN'T a report, if pics are to follow then why not wait til you have them :thumb:

This thread carries on in a non Report post sytle and it will be deleted and warnings given :thumb:

was class

* why did my first report get deleted???

i wasnt the only person there and people will reply to this,  others wil reply later an pics to follow???

"was class"

ISN'T a report, if pics are to follow then why not wait til you have them :thumb:

This thread carries on in a non Report post sytle and it will be deleted and warnings given :thumb:

Good stuff :rolleyes:

Like he says, pics are to follow, and other people who were there will reply, what's the problem?

this isn't a report, please REPORT to us what your reporting to have been to or seen or both threads will be deleted AGAIN and warnings given, your both online to gove ur report so do so  :thumb:

We saw some chavs in suxos, they were good, we saw some girls in tight pants, they were good, we saw a hot chick in a Primera...she was good

:thumb:

25302.jpg

pics will follow tomorrow morning when we download the pics