Where Can I Find New Brake Discs?

cemo1985

The discs on my car are absolutely fcuked as the previous owner/s must of given the brakes a fair bit of stick. Anyway I was wondering if any of you lot knows where I can get some replacement discs for my car. I don't want them to be expensive and would prefer for just standard ones like the Ford originals.

Obviously, if you know where I can get some decent replacement discs from for cheap that would be great. I'm not being a cheapskate or anything, its just I might not be keeping the car for too long so I don't want to splash out untill I know for sure.

Thanks, :thumb:

Not trying to steal you post, just dont want to clutter the boards too much....but wheres a good place to get uprated discs for the front? Ive only found the £300 deal at pumaspeed for 300mm ones.

To answer your question i went to my mates local shop and it cost me £60 inc vat, delivery etc for pads, discs, shoes, cylinders. Stuff were made by Mintex and just the same size and specs as standard ones. The standard brakes really dont cut it though.

To answer your question i went to my mates local shop and it cost me £60 inc vat, delivery etc for pads, discs, shoes, cylinders.

60 quid for the lot :jaw: or is that each. If its for the lot, do you think you could find out if its possible for me to get hold of that lot for the same price?

That was the lot, that was when my mate worked there though, he left a while back which was a really sad day as we all used to have a lot of fun hangin round there, we also got stuff for stupid prices. The manager hated us in there which is fair enough, but he really isnt a nice guy these days, dead picky about things.

Anyway i dont think i could get those prices again, but if you want i can PM you the name of the company i got them from and if you have one local you could check out their prices?

Im not sure how much discount i got, it was enough to be worth it though.

just goto Ford, the price difference between ur local Factors and Ford is minimal, i priced up front and rear discs and pads for my old Xr3i and the price difference was about 20 quid cheaper from the factors and the rear disc has the drum bit in for shoes so weren't cheap in the 1st place!