would anyone........

Drk_red_Mk5

you dont need one mate its really really easy, jack the car up, un do the suspension leg where it is connected! and take the old spring of put new one on :) with the front because the springs might might need compressed what i did was get someone to aligh the suspension leg witht he hole at the top and lower the car slowly onto the springs :) and then drop it down.

Someone might want to correct me but i think im right.

got compressors cuz thats the easy way?! with the rear theres 3 13mm nuts on each side. open the boot to find these. at the bottom of the strut theres one big 15mm bolt on each side! that should get the whole assembly out. compress the spring and undo the main nut the spring will then come off, put ya new spring in and just rebuild making sure the main nut is tight and the spring is sat properly. fronts are little more involed there are 3 13mm bolts to take off upstairs again but you will need 2 remove both front wheels and take out the 19mm pinch bolt and detach the link arm (i think) hammer the thing like mad untill the strut pops out the disc etc should swing then compress the sring blah blah blah! hope this somehow helps!!