Exhaust

-JBM-

if you remove the cat it get's louder but it's illegal, if you remove the mid section......you got earplugs? cos 110 mph is not funnie! hurts your ears after awhile! ask my missus even videoed it for how loud it was!

How do I go about removing that?

Ive got a magnex bb will it still be loud?

is it a decent loud, a nice loud or a joker chav style rally loud?

:D :thumb:

most powerflow stokist will remove pipes and boxes.....for a decat pipe i was going to be charged 80 for my mid section removed i was charged 35.......it get's loud pending on your back box...i have a 5" s/s so it's stupidly loud lol....think i'm going to have to get a reduced size box for my mid section....bout half the size of standard ford ones!

most powerflow stokist will remove pipes and boxes.....for a decat pipe i was going to be charged 80 for my mid section removed i was charged 35.......it get's loud pending on your back box...i have a 5" s/s so it's stupidly loud lol....think i'm going to have to get a reduced size box for my mid section....bout half the size of standard ford ones!

So whats gonna bet better then? Getting a 'louder' backbox or removing the centre box?

:cheers: