wing done..still need 2 doors..

neqinox

while parked up the other week a lorry or some sort decided to do this to my car :D

m23_IMG_0238.jpg

m23_IMG_0236.jpg

m23_IMG_0237.jpg

something basically went through my headlight and ripped through my wing and did what you see there. I got it back from the bodyshop just now so i took this picture. The wing is new and theve done a good job with it..they took off my clear side repeaters and put tango ones on for some reason :O lol even though the others were still working! and theve done a temperory repair job on the doors and rear quarter to make it water proof! So basically now im after a pair of doors. He quoted me £400 to spray/fit and transfer the windows, colour coded handles etc etc over, no idea if thats any good but i need to sort out the doors first as i cant even lock the bloody thing atm lol..

OH and another thing, when i went to pick it up today (its been standing for 2 weeks or so) it sounded like an old knackered 1l fiesta :O ....i rushed in the shop and said wtf's that noise..he said its the hydralic tappits and it will go away, its because it hasnt been driven. The noise did go away but i went to work for 2 hours and came out for my lunch and it did it again :O ..it best seriously stop it soon lol...it only does it for 2 mins max but it sounds liike a heap when it starts and it wasnt doing it when i sent it in..thats all anyway..if you have any doors then let me know! :))