Which 6x9's

newts25

I am thinking of getting some 6x9's but not to sure which ones to get ?( ?( ?(

Any1 know where the best place to get them from and the best ones to get for about £50-60. :) :) :)

Also are these easy to fit and what would i need to fit them?

I think i will just put them in the shelf at the back.

Any1 local to blackburn want to help me fit them you are most def welcome.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Difficault question to answer as it all comes down to personal choice..

If your on a budget the i would say get a set of JBL 6x9's (GTO936) these can take quite a lot of power, and are great value for money. £29.99 www.caraudiosecurity.com

If you can spend a bit more then always take a look at the Infinity ones (Reference 9603i ). These are normally about £80 but are often on offer half price. £39.99 www.caraudiosecurity.com

Another thing to concider is are they going to be used on their own or with a sub? If you plan to use them with a sub then don't waste loads of money on them as you will be if you go spending more than £50.

Best thing to do is to put in a crossover filter and remove some of the bass for the newly installed 6x9's and let the sub do that work.. its what its there for. This will stop the 6x9's for distorting at hight volumes...

Remember you will always get a better sound from a set of components, rather than 6x9's. (Infinity Reference 6000cs) £74.99 www.caraudiosecurity.com

Most 6x9's will fit in the original speaker locations next to the parcel shelf. You will have to make the holes a bit bigger but worth the time spent. if you get them in this location they will be more protected from the sub and if you have to sheild them its a lot easier. If you fit 6x9's in this location try to make a rubber gasket to fit between the speaker and the plastic shelf. This will stop and vibrations and rattles...

Well i hope i have in some way answered your questions...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: