Electric Sunroof..

Muzz

Can i wire it straight into the fusebox, into one of the fuses that isnt being used? If so do i just need to solder it in there or is there another way i have to connect it as i've never relay paid much attention... :D .

Also what did you run the live to?

Edited by Muzz

i wouldnt bother wiring it into the fusebox, its too much hassel, pulling it all out.

i have a flamer kit on my car , so i had already wired a live from the ignition (so its only live when ignition on), and fused it, so i just split the exsisting wire, and fitted another fuse, then off to the sunroof , up the a-piller.

easyst way to install a fuse, is crimp 2 spade Female connectors and the std car style fuse will plug straight on to them. :) maby insulate with a bit of tape after.

** i make them my self BTW , they work better than ones in shops and i sell them much cheaper too :P -AND yes, they work on ZETEC engines.. Very well ! -requires a secret lil trick up me sleeve! lol

iv had my one (the 1st one i built) running on my car non stop for 8 months now. if anyone interested in one. pm me.

i wouldnt bother wiring it into the fusebox, its too much hassel, pulling it all out.

i have a flamer kit ** on my car , so i had already wired a live from the ignition (so its only live when ignition on), and fused it, so i just split the exsisting wire, and fitted another fuse, then off to the sunroof , up the a-piller.

easyst way to install a fuse, is crimp 2 spade Female connectors and the std car style fuse will plug straight on to them. :) maby insulate with a bit of tape after.

** i make them my self BTW , they work better than ones in shops and i sell them much cheaper too :P -AND yes, they work on ZETEC engines.. Very well ! -requires a secret lil trick up me sleeve! lol

iv had my one (the 1st one i built) running on my car non stop for 8 months now. if anyone interested in one. pm me.