fords remote central locking

mattyd

i installed all of the components required but when i try to programe my remote key it wont work ive programed it to start my car now but it wont unlock my doors ???

help!! please ?(

do you mean unlock the doors with the remote buttons, or using the key blade in the lock?

i installed all of the components required but when i try to programe my remote key it wont work ive programed it to start my car now but it wont unlock my doors ???

help!! please ?(

do you mean unlock the doors with the remote buttons, or using the key blade in the lock?

sorry i took so long to reply

it will unlock the doors with the key blade but not with my remote

yes it works thanks for your info on how to install the system, the reason it wasent working is i wasent programing the key right, i got some more info from theres also some good pages on how to install additional stuff to your car ie electric sunroof, footwell lights, :roll:

just one question dose your indecators flash when you lock the doors mine used to with my old central locking module

http://www.mirez.co.uk/KeyProg.htm

:cheers:

yes it works thanks for your info on how to install the system, the reason it wasent working is i wasent programing the key right, i got some more info from theres also some good pages on how to install additional stuff to your car ie electric sunroof, footwell lights, :roll:

just one question dose your indecators flash when you lock the doors mine used to with my old central locking module

http://www.mirez.co.uk/KeyProg.htm

:cheers:

hey matey, sorry its taken me ages to reply,

have been sorting out loads of other stuff,

yeah the mirez sites dead handy,

pleased its working now for ya,

yeah my indicators still flash on arming,

?(