crased my scort on thursday not happy

cossiewannabe

was on my way to my girlfriends house, i was two turns away from her house and all of a sudden the car in front stopped i slamed the brakes slid and went into the back of him. it happend cos a man and his little girl was standing on the pavement and the little girl went to step out in front of the other car. ive smashed both head lights bumper and bonnet. insurance company want £470 excess but im going to do it myself. dunno if i should replace the broken parts with standerd or start kitting it up ?

now the person i hit wanted me to tell the insurance company it happend the day after and in the afternoon, makes me think he didnt have insurance the night it happend. now the cheeky c@@t want to claim whiplash :vangry:

yep thats what ive done my date its the real date 24 at 6.30 in his statement its 25 @ 2.30 and i also have 2 witness. he was very worried about getting police involved etc so im hopeing he had no insurance on the nite it happend hence the reason he wanted to put the accident a day forward and in the affternoon. :vangry:

if he doesn't have insurance, then your out of pocket anyway as the chances of getting money out of him is slim...

Cossiewannabe went into the back of this guy. He won't get anything out of him as the car behind is always in the wrong, not leaving sufficient distance.. etc :)

Take the Fcuker to the cleaners... tell the police EVERYTHING about him wanting to move the date of the accident. That's not only driving without insurance, it's also making a false statement, perverting the course of justice!! Fcuking c-unt!!!!! :kill: :kill: :kill: :kill:

Plzz keep us up to date on this!!!! :O :cheers: :cheers:

(danposs86 @ Dec 3 2005, 01:06 PM)

Pics or STFU

Didn't know this was called Passion Ford

You can tell the ones that spend too much time on passion ;)

Back on topic, take him to the cleaners altho your automatically seen as being the one to blame. He has said plenty of things which im sure the police would just love to chat about over a coffee and doughnuts :roll:

Goodluck and like ralph said keep us updated :thumb:

ok so far my insurance company want's me to send them the whiplash statements from his solicitors he has gone to 2 companies, both of which state the wron date and time. my insurance company have the real time and date.

my date and time

18.30/18.45

24/11/05

his date and time

25/11/05

so my insurance company are gonna look at his insurance and see how long he has had the policy, my guess is he had no insurance the night it happend so he went out the next morning and got some....... hence the reson for the wrong date which then in the laws eyes is driving with no insurance on the night of the accident and a fraudulant claim. and he said to me his name was Alex but its really Dogan ShishKebab

my excess is £470 im on my dad's policy have been for over 4 months and cost me around £780 fully comp and protected. otherwise if i was insured myself i would have been paying £2500 and with this plonker trying it i would deffo not got insured and would have fcuked every thing up