corsa gsi rep for swaps

Jonny@VE

right i have recently had a bad accident on a motorbike and have damaged my shoulder, the corsa(my pride and joy) has not got power steering and is a really heavy on my bad arm.

so i am after something small with pas hopefully a 106, now my corsa i have spent alot of time and money on and she means a fair bit to me.

sportex back box,green cotten airfilter

Transmission: Standard

Suspension: lowered 50mm on spax spring(soon)

Bodywork: Smoothed gsi front bumper,colour coded arches,gsi skirts,saxo rear spoiler,smooth boot,recess in rear bumper,m3 mirrors,INXX bonnet struts,astra gsi vents,bad boy bonnet,fk rear lights,smoked vectra side repeaters, blue metal flake over black base coat,zafira gsi badges,clour coded and delocked door handles

Interior: standard corsa sri interior, fibreglass door pods (work in progress)

In Car Entertainment: Sony cd player

Security: standard alarm central locking

Wheels irmsher sofstars 15's brand new rubber

for the right deal i can chuck in all my spairs and a pair of reclining bucket seats in vinyl

dscf0206.jpg

image053.jpg

dscf0210.jpg

cheers john

that looks like a 1.4 8v Si engine... as fitted to the GLS and early (L-M reg) SRi corsa... its not a 1.2 8v (shudder) i suppose it could be a 1.2 with a proper inlet fitted but i doubt it... and the lack of power steering tells me its got manual tronics windows as well comes with sporty seats (horrible pattern) cheap on insurance though. and would be 89bhp standard, but my gf made 97bhp and 99ftlb with just an airfilter... hope this helps

EDIT "Corsa 1.4 sri: goin euro baby!" just read that... looks like it'll fail an mot as i see no rear numberplate lamp... but looks clean for its age :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...