Parts from the derv

The Ince

Ok I'm breaking the remains of the derv, I'll take offers on any parts as it needs shifting

All body parts in state blue

All prices are negotiable and include postage unless stated

Ghia rear numberplate surround £15

2 Steering wheels (both standard), 1 Grey leather 4 spoke and 1 Black Fake leather 4 spoke £15 each

Drivers side fiberglass Gti skirt (otherside is in 2 pieces but i do have both) £15 collected

LX rear bench (the ghia ones going in the LX) £20

Front seats (I've got one set of black LX's and one set of grey Ghia ones) Ghia £30 LX £20

Rear door cards in grey (as for the front ones, the mounts on 1 side of one and thespeaker grille on the other are broken) £20

Standard spoiler £20 Exc P&P

3 uprated dampers (from a GMax -60mm kit) (ones bent but can be replaced for under £40) £40

All parts of the engine (excluding exhaust and powersteering pump) or complete engine on 116k miles

MTX75 Gearbox. Make an offer for any parts you want, All in good working order

Both drive shafts (drivers side is about 2 months old) £50 the pair exc postage

Headlights (passanger side is 1 week old) £50

All 4 doors (no exterior handles) (front doors have leccy window + leccy/heated mirror looms) £Offers

Set of standard mk6 stalks (not 6 speed) £10 posted

Set of standard springs £20 exc P&P

Intercooler from a Renault 21 Turbo (perfect for a front mounted intercooler conversion) £30 posted

Complete Dash £40 collected

Passanger side parcelshelf/speaker support (lip on drivers side one is broken) £15 collected

Front/rear heated screen switch £10

4xWolfrace Inigma 17" alloys (need refurb but have 3 7mm+ tyres one has never touched the road) (before you say "but one was bent", I had 5) £100 Collected

Ghia dash surrounds (both) £Offers

Colour coded door handles (3 already off the car, the 4th needs to be drilled off though) £0ffers

Chrome interior door handles (5x) £Offers

Any other parts just ask.

If you ask for a price then feel free to haggle with me as I dont know what it's all worth :thumb:

Already sold

Exhaust, Bonnet, Rear bumper, ICE, Springs, pillar pods (that I never fitted), Mirrors (both sets), Ghia front grille, leccy window switch, angel eye foglights

Parts can be collected from Swansea or Reading or I can meet you on the M4 between the 2 on a monday morning or friday afternoon :thumb:

Also got a PS2 VGA box for sale but thats in swansea so can be posted after the 16th

Might also be tempted by a swap, as I want a new gearknob, chrome/leather ford handbrake, can of anthracite spray paint, a set of plasma dials, p/x on a 3dr mk6 escy with a blown engine but good bodywork :rolleyes: , some 6.5" components, etc

Edited by The Ince

do the dampers have springs? how much?

decided against the turbo/intercooler, i need the fuel economy in the oil burner

Nope springs are sold, make me an offer on them. When it was running the derv was getting mpg of around 45mpg and on one long journey got just over 60mpg. Supposedly with diesels when you tune them they can become more efficient.

how old are they?

I will have to consult my financial advisor though as my astronomical overdraft sometimes prevents spending on fun stuff. (student debts!)

where are you though? collection maybe possible?

so while you are a bit crocked there isnt any rush, which gives me time to save for them. providing postage isnt ridiculous i will have them, i might even be able to get my girlfriends mum to pick them up if you allow as she spends quite a bit of time in swamsea

:thumb: