series 2 rs turbo parts

EssexMikeSi

im reshelling my series2 rs turbo and at same time converting it to efi cossie management so ive got loadsa spares i wana sell

got stuff like metering nit, mfi inleft manifold, alternator, a set of headlights, standard air box, drilled with k'n panel filter, fuel fliter, all the abs system, front and rear 90spec bumpers in mercury grey, brake master cylinder, throttle cable x2, chrome throttle bracket, chrome fuel filter sleeve,

anything u need just ask and if i dont need it on new one then can be sold

andyc, the drivers door i'll prob keep to sell with the shell, but will let u know in couple weeks time wen ive decided what im gona do about the shell i have left. front bumper has had the bar under the number plate cut out so a cossie intercooler could sit in it, but would say £30 for it.

air box with k'n, say £25????? im never sure what things are worth, it does have k'n panel filter in it tho

voodoo-chrome throttle bracket is not v old at all, cost me £20 so say a tenner??? as for metering unit, fook knows lol. let me get bk to u on that. or make us an offer for me to ponder on.

cheers chaps

• 2 weeks later...