Breaking "The Sorted"

Sorted

Hi guys don't know if you have seen but my car was hit in the side a few weeks ago and it's now getting broken up ...very sad but hopefully with the bits and pieces going to other club cars it will live on!

anyway sorry to come on after along time and post in your for sale section but i thought some of you guys may want something.............most of you have seen the car and most of the bits are still available...everything is going even the install......i would like it to go as one, same goes for the engine and box if poss!....spec as follows

ENGINE

1800 16 Valve zetec,130ps. throttle body, polished induction manifold, polished rocker cover, chromed strut brace, colour coded radiator cover and fan, mirage cap covers, bonnet stay, radiator header tank cover, brake reservoir cover etc. Blue Samco coolant hoses, K&N 57i induction kit. Fiesta turbo charge carrier, Spec.R conical heat shield ,Polished cambelt cover, blue performance leads, chrome strut tops, colour coding to header bottles, Streetglow blue tubing, Mirrored Stainless scuttle cover, under bonnet covers, Wing seam covers, bulkhead panel. Re-painted jack & wheel brace. Raceline sparkplug cover,Stinger battery,3X LED Neons, Scorpion stainless steel centre section with Cobra Sport back box and twin 6”x4” exits

CHASSIS

71/2”x17” Khan RSS alloys with Falken 205x40x17” rubber, Spax shocks & springs lowered 60mm all-round, Rally Design front big disc conversion, RS2000 rear beam and anti-roll bar, for rear discs, Mintex pads and stainless steel braided hoses, silver re-paint to floor underneath with blue anti-roll bar, sump, bottom arms and fuel tank.

EXTERIOR

Ford RS bumpers front & rear , Gti phase two side skirts, AB Styling Sti boot spoiler shaved to fit boot profile, boot de-locked and smoothed, bad-boy bonnet & grille flushed and smoothed over, late spec door rubbers, de-locked doors, full re-spray in moondust silver with secret additive!, Cosworth lower front splitter, Cosworth side & headlights, clear RS2000 indicators, clear iridium side repeaters, clear tail lights, Storm single wiper conversion, Varad undercar neons & Wheelarch led’s , pace car strobe lights front/rear.

INTERIOR

Full raven leather seats, door cards re-trimmed in two tone leather, one-off custom door builds with blue mirrors, Banshee stainless dials with blue illumination and water feature, Banshee aluminium heater knobs, Momo steering wheel, gearstick gaiter ,handbrake cover and handbrake gaiter. Snap-Off boss, Sparco pedals, Nomad two pod a-pillar with Splitfire gauges, colour coding panels on dash, coding to centre console ,custom fibreglass rear shelf and coding to rear arch covers and rear seats, fibreglass inner sills and kick pods ,neon wire, led’s, 12” neon speaker rings, meteor lights & dash led’s & neons, Black window tints all-round .

ICE

Infinity beta 4” component speakers in kick-pods, Infinity CSK 6 ½” mid-bass speakers in door builds, one off twin ported mirrored sub-box with blue neons, blue mirror boot install with custom triple water features, full fibreglass boot panels sprayed moondust silver, LED Aluminium push switches, one off Perspex boot-lid liner with 10” tft screen and blue leds & neons.

get me on stevesorted@aol.com...thanks and sorry for the post cheers steve

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you?

and how much do you want for the engine? none of the shiny bits, just the engine. and what milage is it and when was the belt changed?

Am in south wales m8.....near swansea......£200 for engine complete with no shiney bits, 105K belt changed around 10K ago.......oil changed regularly!

p1010026_garage.jpg

Ok. I only need a cylinder head for a 1.6 but thought if an engine would cost nearly as much then I would do that. Im not willin to spend that sort of money when i could just get a head from a scrapper/ebay.

thanks though

K soz m8.think it's worth that complete tiz a good un

here's a better list of whats left

ENGINE

1800 16 Valve zetec engine and box

Polished induction manifold,

Polished rocker cover,

Chromed strut brace,

Colour coded radiator cover and fan,

Chrome bonnet stay,

Mirage brake reservoir cover and cap

Blue Samco coolant hoses,

Fiesta turbo charge carrier,

Spec.R conical heat shield ,

Mirage polished cambelt cover,

Chrome strut tops,

Colour coded header bottles,

Streetglow blue tubing

Wing seam covers, .

Re-painted jack & wheel brace.

Stinger battery

Scorpion stainless steel centre section with Cobra Sport back box and twin 6”x4” exits

CHASSIS

5 No.71/2”x17” Khan RSS alloys with Falken 205x40x17” rubber

Spax shocks & springs lowered 60mm

Stainless steel braided brake hoses

EXTERIOR

Ford RS front bumper

Ford RS rear bumper

Gti phase two side skirts,

Cosworth lower front splitter,

Lexus clear tail lights

Varad undercar neons

Varad Wheelarch led’s

INTERIOR

Full raven leather seats Ghia X

Door cards re-trimmed in two tone leather with one-off custom door builds with blue mirrors

Banshee stainless speedo dials with blue illumination and water feature

Banshee aluminium heater knobs,

Snap-Off boss

Sparco pedals,

Nomad two pod a-pillar with Splitfire gauges, Oil press/Volts

Colour coded panels on dash,

Colour coded centre console

Custom fibreglass rear shelf and coding to rear arch covers and rear seats,

Fibreglass inner sills and kick pods

12” neon speaker rings

ICE

Infinity beta 4” component speakers in kick-pods

Infinity CSK 6 ½” mid-bass speakers in door builds,

One off twin ported mirrored sub-box with blue neons, blue mirror boot install with custom triple water features

Full fibreglass boot panels sprayed moondust silver,

LED Aluminium push switches,

One off fibreglass boot-lid liner with 10” tft screen .

Shocks and springs about £50 plus p&p m8

best pic i have of the wheels.can get some better pix tomoorow when i get the car back!

260359_64_full.jpg

There are five wheels and tyres one tyre is fooked some slight marks .........no kerb marks, these are the wheels that i competed with .................after £500

Cosworth lower splitter please mate and is it easy enough to remove the white lettering on it?

want to try and sell it with the bumper soz m8.............unless someone wants the bumper without the splitter....if ya know what i mean.............yep the letters are only vinyl

really sorry to here about your car mate, i loved it, me and my bro spent awhile talking to you at fitp, will you be on the show circuit again with something else? and where are the fish going, how much for the front bumper minus splitter, and would you be willing to courier it?

Hi m8.yeah was totally gutted when it happened...........still am really after 4 weeks!.......em yep will be back as soon as m8.............fish not sure of, done that now!........you know what i mean 8)

really want to keep the bump and splitter together if i can..........price above...........can send it but would need to find out the cost bud!