breaking ka

badboyclub

the skirts and rear splitter i think was over 300 its by ms design will get pics tommorow unless i can get a pic of the car before it was a write off all other parts are standard i think and im open to offers on all parts as im not sure how much my mate wants for them as im just trying to sell what i can for him

theres a dent in the rear quater other than that it needs a new front end not sure on price make me an i have all the panels apart from what needs replacing

**theres a dent in the rear quater other than that it needs a new front end not sure on price make me an offer i have all the panels apart from what needs replacing

not sure car was written off then my mate repaired and the wrote it off hitting a milkman insurance never inspected the car so this is not official it needs 2 new wings front bumper front valance and a bonnet it will need some engine work too as its snapped the blackbox off the back off the engine damage a bit of the loom snapped an engine mount probably a bit more but im not too sure when my mate crashed the car there was oil all over the floor not sure where it came from though

not sure car was written off then my mate repaired and the wrote it off hitting a milkman insurance never inspected the car so this is not official it needs 2 new wings front bumper front valance and a bonnet it will need some engine work too as its snapped the blackbox off the back off the engine damage a bit of the loom snapped an engine mount probably a bit more but im not too sure when my mate crashed the car there was oil all over the floor not sure where it came from though just remembered the windscreen needs replacing from where he hit his head on it