HONDA VFR400 NC30

cossiewannabe

VFR400 NC30, G reg registerd in 1998 in the uk, recently spent £450 on a sevice,needs TLC. no tax or MOT, V5 logbook inc with bike this is a full bike needing minor attention with running problems. fairings are a little scruffy would make an excelent track day bike. also inc in this sale is a large amount of parts worth £££'s,inc full set of carbs, front and back wheels with good tyers, front forks with yokes and discs with calipers, spear clocks and top rad, etc etc. the bike is in SW16 and can be viewed but please only view to buy not to dream. pm me if interested :cheers:

myvfr2.jpg

it got around 30k in kmph, it cant be any thing to bad cos it will fire up if your lucky, it's really to do with ideling and fuel ignition it will fire up occasionally, but try to hard and she will flood. which is wierd shes got brand new plugs @£15 each and thers 4 of em 8o , im not a big bike person, so perhaps someone here could shed some light onto the subject.

this is what they call a pocket rocket bike, andfor a 400 its a dark horse these bike leave the bikerbikes on the twisty stuff, they handle so well, and with a V4 16v DOHC engine she sounds sweet, 18' rear wheel 17' front looks the nutts, if i had the time for it i would love to keep it, theses are hard to find bikes and are not cheep to get hold of so imo this is a bargin, stands me in alot more than the asking price.

on ebay the extra parts inc in this sale are worth a £££'s the front and back wheels with tyers can go for £250+ the frontend £250-£300 etc etc so weather its bought as a project or spares and repair it would make someone some money i no longer have the time to carry on with it.

• 1 year later...