panther black gti

slikkers

puttin this up for a mate as he wants it gone as hes bought a new car

r reg 3 door gti 88k(dont know about history),full 12 mths mot very clean and tidy,lowered -35 mm,ashley complete system

gti8.jpg

gti1.jpg

gti3.jpg

gti6.jpg

gti7.jpg

only prob bein some coont nicked the jackin covers

gti4.jpg

lookin for offers around £1250 ono pm me for more details :thumb:

Are the spats missing??? Does it have Aircon? Sunroof?? Location?? :) all useful info for possible buyers.

no spats :blink: (dunno where they are )sunroof no air con and in kidderminster worcs like i said im sellin it for sum1 else and just explained about the parts missing so hes willin to negotiate abit on price :thumb:

Interested. Abit far though to come and have a look! Live in sunny scotland.

Any chance of a few pics of the sills and rear chassis legs to see what kinda condition they are in.

I have a GTi (5 Door) at the moment but im lookin for either a three door GTi or Rs2000

Im only askin bout the sills and that because mine are rotten and that seems to be a problem with having the RS kit.

Interested. Abit far though to come and have a look! Live in sunny scotland.

Any chance of a few pics of the sills and rear chassis legs to see what kinda condition they are in.

I have a GTi (5 Door) at the moment but im lookin for either a three door GTi or Rs2000

Im only askin bout the sills and that because mine are rotten and that seems to be a problem with having the RS kit.

will sort pics for u l8r and pm them u :thumb: