WTC witnesses to explosions

AndyC[GB]

I know the last discussion got quite heated and interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-uOFXsfskM

This video backs up my own thoughts that it was an inside job, used as a ploy to scare the masses and again to control people with fear.

Make your own decisions.

I watched a documentry on how the twin towers were built. Apparently they took short cuts when building it. With the buildings being so high, they were supposed to sway with the high winds, but they built the structure the steel beams were too tight and rigid .

So when they were hit by the planes, there was a bigger impact on the buildings. That probably explains why they came down asif they were expected to do so with detonated explosives...

As for the cement turning to dust, I'll pass on that one ?( Bad mixture, too much sand and not enough cement??? :P

Well all the jet fuel burns up straight away so what else is there exploding in those buildings?

Detonated explosives :thumb: It shows small explosions on the third link.

The 3 links i posted explains everything that contradicts Bush and even proves to an extenct that it was the American Government and Secret Services that actually responsible for 9/11 :eek:

Very interesting. Could be coincedence, could be fact, but personally i think too much doesn't add up.

I remember watching the newsflash, and pictures of BinLaden kept flashing up. I remember thinking why are they flashing pictures of someone, when they have no idea whats just happened??

I've joined the "its an inside job" party.

trying to find a video that was on google vids i found a while back, bout an hour an a half long n it went through everything from twin towers to pentagon, an OBVIOUS cover up if ever i saw 1

unidentified bomber flying overhead at time off "crash"

NO wreckage of a jumbo crashing

1 small engine found, bout 3ft across, can you fly a plane like that with a 3ft diameter engine, errrm na, a missle mby

hole in the side similar to damage of missle

all lampposts, pylons etc around pentagon and on the line of desent for the jet were still up, wouldn't a jet knock em over?!

FBI went round 2 mins after to all the buisness and got all the CCTV tapes

only video issued to the press were 3 frames showing an explsion, not what caused it

all a bit to bizzare for me to believe

Scares the sh1t otta me that a government can do that to their country, and the people of their country. counts!!!

Why take the videos? how come 9 or the "suicide bombers" are alive and well? Why was the air hostess screaming? How did a Jet get through the pentagon and make a 16" gap, and vapourize into next to nothing? Did the bloody engine shrink in the heat??!!

What DID happen to flight 93??

Makes me sick. Was 7/7 a set up too?

I think most of what we are actually told is bullshite, too many mini-hitlers in high paying jobs with the power to change the world, yet they always seem to get it wrong, really wrong!

I still believe 9/11 is the biggest load of crap ever told to the masses, or maybe JFK was the biggest...

Anyway, this is David Icke (He thinks hes Jesus)

I think that Blair is a tortoise

Bush is a lizzard

He did predict 9/11 and various other things like Bush Jr. taking over Presidency

But i think hes full of Shite aswell.

David Icke is just trying to get people to believe this bullshite about lizzards and aliens running this planet SO that people will start believeing in Scientology!, The church of Scientology is the biggest retarded cult i have ever seen, and charges its members alot of money for basically nothing, yet people like tom cruise?! are members of this 'church' and claim to believe fully all the bullshite the church teaches. Donating lots of money to the church randomly.

Anyone openly slates the church about its beliefs get SUED into backing down or are killed. No Shite.

Look it up.

I dont particulary care what the hell all the idiots on this rock are doing but man its pretty Fcuking interesting.

Edited by AndyC[GB]

• 5 months later...

difficult topic this, im inclined to go with the conspiracy theorists - have any of u seen the close up video of the 3rd building that fell? u can c the explosions working theyre way up the building!! i also heard in a documentary that even though the buildings did have a steal structure (even if that did serve to increase the impact) apparantly jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steal. all the explosives/demolition experts that have anylsed the tapes say its consistant with a controlled demolition. with so much suggestion/evidence its hard to think it werent a inside job.

i could go on all day but i wont. and how retarded are the americans to swallow it all? superpower? superdumb more like!!