Only Driving a month

CarFreak88

we've all been there and had our bumps and scraps mine was 10 days after passing my test i tried to keep up with an rst fiesta round a roundabout in my bog standard 1.1 mk3 fiesta ripping the 155/70/13 tyre off the rim and rolling 6 times comming to rest on the drivers side got out with out a mark on me and changed the wheel and when the police turned up the car was back on its wheels while i was picking stuff up that had fell out,

• 2 weeks later...

Just one week ago I was parked on the side of a quite residential street a women driving a Vw beetle (the new one's) decided to pull in front of me and do a simple reverse park, not parallel just a straight reverse backwards, she started to get really close to me (inches) she then stalled the car, afterwards she moved forward (1 cars length) and started to reverse back again, she decided to just keep going un till she hit my front bumber and nearly cracked it. I jump out my car and said "what are you doing didn't you see me?" she then mumbled some crap to me and said " I don't know"

My opinion is 7/10 women can't drive that well they might not right off your car but they will certainly give you a little hit or bump and say something stupid afterwards, and also get away with it.

I'm not saying all women, but most women so don't get too upset ladies ready this.

Otherwise Prove me wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...