Dell Precision T3400

sidrick

PC was bought new a couple years ago, but my friends company never got round to building an image for them. As such, the machine was never deployed and has never been used up until I fitted a hard drive and installed an OS this week.

Everything about the PC can be described as either New or As New.

Basic specs (google or myself can fill in any questions you have):

Intel Core2Duo E6500 2.33ghz CPU

2gb DDR2 RAM (2x1gb running dual channel - 4 slots available in total)

Dual Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 graphics cards (4 monitor support, I believe)

1tb Samsung Spinpoint F3 7200rpm HDD

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p89/adolftitler/SDC13257.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p89/adolftitler/Dell.jpg

Like I say, I've loaded on an OS, Windows 7 Pro, 32-bit. This is activated and will include the Dell install CD and serial code. Has been fully patched up to 19/10/11.

In addition to that, the following basic software is installed but comes with no hard copies of the software:

MS Office 2007 Professional

Latest Java, Adobe Reader, Shockwaves, Flash player, CCCP Codec pack, Windows Live suite, IE9, MS Security Essentials, WinRAR and a few more of your day-to-day applications.

I'm offering this at £220 posted, £200 collected, an absolute bargain for EVO users! Obviously no offers on this price.

If required I can supply a 'start up kit' consisting of a 17" Sony LCD monitor (great quality and condition), brand new mouse, keyboard and 10/20/30m LAN cable (depending on size required) for an additional £60, or £50 collected.

if you fancied selling the quadro's separately give me a shout

I would but I've nothing, really, to install in their place.

Final bargain bump for users on here before it's stuck up on another couple of forums where is should sell rather quickly.

Remember, the PC and HD have been on for less than 20 hours! Practically a brand new system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...