Sheffield Transport Festival

Weezer

We gonna have a meet point for this, that way we can all go in together ?

Hopefully if I get my forms back :roll:

Really strange you aint got yours bud, i sent mine off and recieved the pass 2 days later :unsure:

I think Kylie has told them to keep me away

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!! ;)

Hmm, which direction will most people be coming from? What I mean is, entering Sheffield. M1??? As we could do with somewhere not too difficult to find.

I personally live at the other side of the city from the motorway but don't mind going over to meet everone and guide them back to this side?

right the only place i can find to meet is burger king of the A630.

which is junction 33 of the m1.

and this is on the way to the show.

cant get the link up of the map of google

the post code is S60 5TR for sat navand street name is Poplar Way, Catcliffe

Edited by bennyboy

right the only place i can find to meet is burger king of the A630.

which is junction 33 of the m1.

and this is on the way to the show.

cant get the link up of the map of google

the post code is S60 5TR for sat navand street name is Poplar Way, Catcliffe

i live in sheffield and work a few minutes from there, but just wanted to let you know there isn't a burger king there anymore, its a morrisons and a woolworths!

The place where bennybo suggested is not far from where I was thinking. The morrisons carpark - you cant miss it. As from there we can just nip along the parkway (A57) and then ten mins up the ring road.

It's a way out for me, but I don't mind at all. If you could put a link up benny that'd be great because I'm not sood with stuff like that.

I'm gonna read through the info again, so we can sort a time out etc.

FAO Stoney - any luck contacting them?

The place where bennybo suggested is not far from where I was thinking. The morrisons carpark - you cant miss it. As from there we can just nip along the parkway (A57) and then ten mins up the ring road.

It's a way out for me, but I don't mind at all. If you could put a link up benny that'd be great because I'm not sood with stuff like that.

I'm gonna read through the info again, so we can sort a time out etc.

FAO Stoney - any luck contacting them?

I could meet people there if you want then meet up with you the other side of Sheffield if thats better for you?

I can either come over Snake pass and into sheffield or Woodhead and onto the M1 into sheffield. I think i may be going over woodhead>M1 though

I can meet you somewhere on your way mate

Yeh mate can do :thumb:

If someone meeting at the Morrisons knows where the show is then people from over that way can meet there and then meet you outside the show or close to it before we go in, saves you going all out of your way. Your choice though ?...

Is this the place where the morrisons is ?

Poplar Way

Catcliffe

S60 5TR

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/12906.jpg