insurance claim...

meltonlad

just after some advice just in case the insurance company try to con me... last night i was in my 2002 mg zs+ with 81k on the clock with full history. long story short it caught fire and within mins it was well alight when fire service got to it they said that it was turning over then it started so they have put it down to an electric fault. its going to be a total loss (shame only had it 4 months) what do you peeps think the insurance will offer ? as i dont know what its worth. thanks inadvance :cheers:

just after some advice just in case the insurance company try to con me... last night i was in my 2002 mg zs+ with 81k on the clock with full history. long story short it caught fire and within mins it was well alight when fire service got to it they said that it was turning over then it started so they have put it down to an electric fault. its going to be a total loss (shame only had it 4 months) what do you peeps think the insurance will offer ? as i dont know what its worth. thanks inadvance :cheers:

2002 with 85k going for £1895 on Autotrader, another with 84k going £1995

I'm guessing somewhere in that region, minus your excess