S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im all ready... ish

just need to go get some money out the bank :) hope to see you all there!

Your an eager beaver, I don't pick you up for an other 2 hours! :roll: Any word on your mates?

I've just had the shed upside down and I can't find my rubbers anywhere! Gutted! Mike you'll have to learn to swim and go steady on the beers. :pancake:

I'm ready, the car should be OK - might pop to tesco for a crate of coke for us :D

Looked on the weather report for the park, from the link that Steve so kindly added, and its saying sunny with showers, so bring a brolley! (I'll be bringing waterproofs if this wrestling match is still due to go ahead :ninja: :roll: )

See you all soon, have safe journeys too!! :thumb:

Edited by Kylie

im all ready... ish

just need to go get some money out the bank :) hope to see you all there!

Your an eager beaver, I don't pick you up for an other 2 hours! :roll: Any word on your mates?

he doesnt want to go, he said he wants a quiet day in lol

im ready now anyways didn't even need to go to get some money out my mum had some cash so is transfering it from my bank to hers :) so im all set ... wait i need to find some socks lol

(I'll be bringing waterproofs if this wrestling match is still due to go ahead :ninja: :roll: )

Oh it is alright, dont think abit of rain is gonna stop you getting a beating. Im sat here ready in my Hulk Hogan costume 8)

Just washing my car now........In the rain :( , atleast it should be cleaner than it was....

What do you think the chances are of me going the wrong way? :roll: Expect a phonecall Kylie from me whilst lost probably somewhere within the park....

sorry had to leave early, emma is at work tonight. and promise i'll be a little braver next time too :blush:

not a bad turn out too. should make it a regular? like once a month?

and was that you wayne near the main gate in a red xr2?

forgot my camera and my batter went flat on my phone, so this is all i got.

nice to meet you kylie :thumb:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/K-TintZ/Pict-0013.jpg

Edited by karl

sorry i did not turn up :rolleyes:

went to Waynes(Heavy) at 12 and he fitted my wishbones for me :thumb: top man

set off to the meet just gone 2pm and some nice chap in a french tin pot pulled out on me caught me on passenger side of bumper :censored:

lucky i have another bumper in the shed

was about 10mins away near some road works?

So i came straight home :(

from that pic looked like a good turn out,ill have to come to the next one in the focus