S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of Birthdays, i would just like to remind people mine is approaching at the end of the month so if people want to bring my cards or presents to this meet, i will accept them early....

Thank you :cheers:

Kylies giving out birthday kisses so um.. line up.. :)

Excellent, i will settle for that :cheers:

Danny, yeh i suppose that will have to do then buddy, a card shouldnt cost you to much also.....

haha if i go to the shop i'll get you a card :D

Kylie im going to pass on this one! but going to try make the next one! it looks like you will have a good turn out on this one. so there will be another one (if not its a real shame ):thumb:

Have Fun guys :D

boooooo you let down!

shame you arent coming :( hopefuly you can make the next one :thumb:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1544/spammerssh1.gif

BUT

I dont have AA/RAC cover yet.. lol

And back on topic.. coz Mini steve will moan :P ( luv ya kylie really & steve you dont moan .. Much)

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3633/diespamxz7.gif

You three at it again :rolleyes: your like old women nattering at the bus stop. I cant wait til one of you guys start a thread cos I'll fill it with shite too! :pancake:

Nic - shame you can't come, its a bit far really. But hopefully next time eh :thumb:

Is anyone interested in a BBQ then or not? Don't wanna cart it up for nothing. There are places to eat up there iirc so it's up to you??

You three at it again :rolleyes: your like old women nattering at the bus stop. I cant wait til one of you guys start a thread cos I'll fill it with shite too! :pancake:

Nic - shame you can't come, its a bit far really. But hopefully next time eh :thumb:

Is anyone interested in a BBQ then or not? Don't wanna cart it up for nothing. There are places to eat up there iirc so it's up to you??

at least the people nattering in here are coming to the meet, and there's not exaclty much else to arrange with the meet lol

def bring bbq, yum

You go Girl :roll: ....

Im not to fussed with a bbq tbh :thumb: upto you whether you can be bothered with the hassle of bringing it....

think she is turning old and boring!! noooooooooooooooo not another one lol