S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mint spot kylie, this is gonna be banging,

are we having a BBQ there? sounds good if we csn bring one, yum

and i might need a thingy ma bob so i float incase i fall in all that water being drunk off my tits lol

haha can we put you on the cableski while your drunk :innocent:

mike bring a skate ramp or 2 for the rc cars :D i need to find all the bits for my buggy and rebuild it!

Kylie can hand out birthday presses :P

Cheeky sod no I can't ! haha

Be nice if you can come, but don't you get scared on the motorway? It will take you less than that to get there, when I come to the Herts meet it says 2.5 hours on the satnav but I got there in well under 2 hours the first time I came.

We'll have a bbq yeah. I still got the one I got for FF so if I work out how to put the damn thing up I'll bring it. So bring FOOD guys!

Mykez I got some arm bands I could bring you? They would save any one having to give you the 'kiss of life' :roll:

Lets just hope the weather holds off for us!

Be nice if you can come, but don't you get scared on the motorway? It will take you less than that to get there, when I come to the Herts meet it says 2.5 hours on the satnav but I got there in well under 2 hours the first time I came.

We'll have a bbq yeah. I still got the one I got for FF so if I work out how to put the damn thing up I'll bring it. So bring FOOD guys!

Mykez I got some arm bands I could bring you? They would save any one having to give you the 'kiss of life' :roll:

if mike drowns i claim his car! and his hot dog if he doesnt eat it before hand :D

if mike drowns i claim his car! and his hot dog if he doesnt eat it before hand :D

omg, everyone wants the car lol might sell it!

we need more names down everyone, bring ya mates!! this is gonna be a fun one

Nah im ok now. it was only coz ive never been on them :roll:

i maybe turn up see how i feel on the day.

Nah im ok now. it was only coz ive never been on them :roll:

i maybe turn up see how i feel on the day.

come to the meet! the more the merrier or something like that