Ryoishikawa

going from blackheath- southend now

details are on this

details

Time and PlaceStart Time: Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:00pm

End Time: Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 5:00am

Street: Chalton way, Blackheath

City/Town: London, United Kingdom

The last summer cruise we had was a good turn out, was loads of fun, organized by kenny massee many thx to him for making it happen. Rite here it is the first winter cruise, will meet @ blackheath times and dates are below guys n' girls. any body is welcome to come. when everybody is @ Tea hut the convoy will go to southend and thats where the fun starts. if anybody wants to meet the convoy @ Southend ur more then welcome too, email any of the admin if any problems.

Please Note: This is not a burnout and be a complete idiot session. It is purely for people with similar interests and cars to gather up, make friends, and meet some of the people out there on this forum. Anyone who wishes to be silly at this possible event will be kindly asked to leave by me once, if you do not leave, then the event will be cancelled on the spot and police may be called.

Edited by Ryoishikawa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not too far from you ,but it does seem to be a bit lacking in interest as I would be up for it if more come along ,Tbh I mainly joined this site as I heard there was good meets in the north west london area/herts from members on here but I can only find old posts on it

there not from here

fair enough ,I will pass then if no one knows them but you ,good luck

great attitude :rolleyes:

Easy Mutley, if the guy doesnt want to go to a meet then he doesnt have to, its not like its the end of the world if someone doesn't turn up to a meet, even if they say they would go.

there not from here

fair enough ,I will pass then if no one knows them but you ,good luck

great attitude :rolleyes:

Easy Mutley, if the guy doesnt want to go to a meet then he doesnt have to, its not like its the end of the world if someone doesn't turn up to a meet, even if they say they would go.

no issue from me.. :innocent: