rally thrill days

Cosworth909

girlfriend got me a lamborghini and rally thrill days for my bday its driving an impreza sti or evo 8 has anybody done it and is it any good heard mixed reports about them just wondering if its anygood really bear in mind i rally a grp a cosworth so wont like being told to slow down all the time Edited by Cosworth909

I went on one last year, driving a cossie, loved it. The instructor i had was sound, if your confident and can handle the car they dont mind you going quick. You do practice runs then your last three are against the clock and your best time is used to see if your top of the class. The instructors take you out at the end for a thrill ride. Shouldnt be much of a thrill for you as your used to it :thumb:

Me at Knockhill in Fife last year :D next time. i scooped the driver of the day award lol was well chuffed!

paid about £12 on top of my package to get the pics taken :). had some of a mate as well but i cant find em lol

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x179/scottg17/KP070408-T-035.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x179/scottg17/KP070408-093.jpg

girlfriend got me a lamborghini and rally thrill days for my bday its driving an impreza sti or evo 8 has anybody done it and is it any good heard mixed reports about them just wondering if its anygood really bear in mind i rally a grp a cosworth so wont like being told to slow down all the time

You got any pics of your Group A mate would be nice to compare.Whats your name by the way do you rally over here or just ireland :cheers:

Ive got a rally day to go on this year, cant wait.

I heard the supercar day ones are quite boring as all you do is go round a track a few times and the instructors dont like you pushing the cars.

Rally are aparently much mroe fun :)

Rally is far better. the track driving they moaned of you went too fast... but as for the rally it was brilliant and they would egg you on to push harder lol