Bonus Accelerator

danposs86

I have been with admiral since i started driving and went onto a bonus accelerator and have built up 3yrs no claims in 30months. Have now gone over to a normal 12 month policy.

i did look at changing my insurance last year but didnt as admiral matched the cheaper quote.

When looking around i never came across any companys that didnt reconize it!

Hope this helps

I decided I might as well try it, gets me another years no claims quicker, with Bell using their FlexiBell scheme,

10months was a fair bit cheaper and times are hard lol. Plus, Bell allows me to drive other cars 3rd party, hard to find an insurer that will do that with under 25s ;)

I decided I might as well try it, gets me another years no claims quicker, with Bell using their FlexiBell scheme,

10months was a fair bit cheaper and times are hard lol. Plus, Bell allows me to drive other cars 3rd party, hard to find an insurer that will do that with under 25s ;)

I just put a quote through with Bell using the FlexBell scheme, came up three HUNDRED pounds cheaper, all mods declared on fully comp. Even if I went to a 12 month policy, its still two hundred odd cheaper.

My current policy doesnt end til december, is it worth my while to change now? Do I incur a fee from my current insurance company for moving?

Apologies for hijacking the thread!

• 2 weeks later...

yes you will get a cancellation fee, look through your insurance policy somewhere on the paperwork, usually where it says about any excess you may have it will have a part with a cancellation fee, usually £30-£50 depending on the company, if you have paid it off in one lump sum you should get a refund.

hope this helps

Ian