Chelsea 4 - 4 Liverpool

leg3nd09

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was an incredible Euro game but then again what do you expect from a team like Liverpool.

Could of gone either way at the end although many had written Liverpool off.

Very proud of how Liverpool battled & could quite easily of snatched it in all fairness.

Was a good game, i thought was good how it went from chelsea in controll , then liverpool then chelsea then nearly liverpool at the end until Lamplard scored. I bet rafa was kicking his boots when liverpool scored twice in 4 minutes and that he had taken probally the best stiker in the world off. But torres diddnt really have a good game. I think tbh if JT was playing chelsea wouldnt have conceded that many goals, And if gerrard was playing the midfield would have been more balanced for liverpool. End of the day chelsea are though and are going to get there assses kicked by barca in the semi's!!!! Edited by Scott_GT

Football yawn

So why join in a thread that has no interest to you, do you trawl various sections in hope you find one you wont like to comment in? I doubt it. ;)

MAN UTD UNITED GONNA WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AGAIN.... :D

Doubt it. Very much.

Neither will Chelsea.

I agree there, I wouldnt expect much more thrills from the champ league than we saw tonight.

I just felt the need to express my boredom of hearing about football on absolutely every room in the house and website I go on, apologies for wasting valuable webspace

In a pro football thread, nice move lol. :innocent:

Yet your back yet again, i think you secretly love it.

If not then here you go lol.

clicky

I just felt the need to express my boredom of hearing about football on absolutely every room in the house and website I go on, apologies for wasting valuable webspace

In a pro football thread, nice move lol. :innocent:

Yet your back yet again, i think you secretly love it.

If not then here you go lol.

clicky

LOOOL PMSL