east anglia meet

16Vrhys

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Marney you should know one of em he's on formondeo.org 'skinner' with the mondy.

Yep, know Skinner :)

I'm still up for this, date depending and can see if any on MEG would be interested. I'd prefer a Sunday if poss, at least can get pics in the daytime?

Surprised nobody on here has sorted a stand at Modified Live, Oct 11th if there's so many in Norfolk. Last show of the season, at Snetterton, we've got about 30 cars on the MEG stand. Just sent away payment for everyone's tickets otherwise I'd have done anyone on here's as well.

• 2 weeks later...
im attending the modified live show i think , will see nearer the time! :)

If you are, I have a couple of spare tickets that will cheaper than on the gate. PM for my mobile number if you're interested. I've got to wait outside for all my club to show up as they only sent the tickets to me Wed and didn't want to risk using RM with such short time til the event.

• 3 weeks later...
im attending the modified live show i think , will see nearer the time! :)

If you are, I have a couple of spare tickets that will cheaper than on the gate. PM for my mobile number if you're interested. I've got to wait outside for all my club to show up as they only sent the tickets to me Wed and didn't want to risk using RM with such short time til the event.

so come on people whats the plan? weathers gettin pee poor now so very few weekends of dryness left,shall we make the most of it

wat about a poll for a date most popular 1 wins?

massive when you next down? maybe we could hook up with the rs owners club? do what ever they do and finish up mac ds with them or summit