Subs

Leeroy_Si

Right lads i've got about 100 notes to spend on a sub and box. Was heading towards getting one of those sony pentagon ones, but was advised against it and told to get something like a rockford fosgate, or jbl.

So, thinking caps on, what you think is the best bet is?

Seeing as though i listen to more dance music in the car than anything else, i was told a 10" sub would probably be better than a 12" or 15" one.

Cheers lads, any suggestions appreciated :thumb:

i amybe a bit of a dumb ass but what i am goign to say you must do if u wanna keep your sub. i got a 12 inch 1000 watt DD sub running of a MRD M500. it cist me a lot. some Fcuker came and forced the boot and nicked the sub and amp. If you re gonna get a sub de-lock your car it is worth it trust me

My car got broken into twice but there to dumb to realise it has a alarm and it scares them away. what they did is there smashed the back side triangerla window and moved the lever forward and put the back rest down and thought they could grab something. the thick twats they are. what ive done now is ive disconnected my back door lock so they cant get in thhat way and also you know the two levers that lets you put the back rest forward. Well you want to cut them off so they cant get it that way. but you can still have your back rest forward if you know how to do it.

I have a 1000wDVC running at 300rms pioneer sub that sounds good