amp live wire

paul f

Wedge it though the outside of the door crack like one of me mates did :roll:

:roll:

tis a b*stard to do though.. i went through a hole which my alarm wires go through on the driver side.. might change it the passenger side like Paul said cos i aint got much wire once it reaches the boot :curse:

Its easy m8! Jack the near side up, take off the wheel and inner plastic arch and this will reveal a big rubber gromit! The wire can go through there and will easy go up to the +ve on the battery!! Saves drilling holes and comes out at the top of the carpt in the passenger footwell!!

agreed it can be done that way, thats how mine is in.

BUT be carefull, if your car is like mine then the ECU sits right behind the kick panel where the wire will run. it isn't a problem as long as u aren't running a major huge set up but if u r then running a possitive lead right across the ecu can cause problems!

Its easy m8! Jack the near side up, take off the wheel and inner plastic arch and this will reveal a big rubber gromit! The wire can go through there and will easy go up to the +ve on the battery!! Saves drilling holes and comes out at the top of the carpt in the passenger footwell!!

agreed it can be done that way, thats how mine is in.

BUT be carefull, if your car is like mine then the ECU sits right behind the kick panel where the wire will run. it isn't a problem as long as u aren't running a major huge set up but if u r then running a possitive lead right across the ecu can cause problems!

i've done it this way and the wire went staight into footwell :cheers: :thumb: