R.A.C rally

podsport

This weekend see's many many lunatics in the forests chasing mk1's & mk2's on the R.A.C this weekend?

I'm doing all four days:

Langdale Friday,

Langdale Saturday AM, Chirdonhead Saturday night :D :D

Holehouse Sunday AM, Greystoke Sunday PM,

finally Falstone Monday!

Cant wait to hear those BDA's screaming through the darkness on Saturday night!

Is anyone else planning a trip then?

Where is this?

Langdale is just north west of Scarborough, stages also at pickering showgrounds,

Chirdonhead is in the Kielder forest north of hexham,

Holehouse is north of Dumfries,

Greystoke is to the west of Penrith and Falstone is once again in Kielder forest.

Check out the following for more info:

www.rogeralbertclarkrally.org

Where is this?

Langdale is just north west of Scarborough, stages also at pickering showgrounds,

Greystoke is to the west of Penrith and Falstone is once again in Kielder forest.

Would recomend this rally to anyone we have been to it every year since it started and its the best rally of the year.We are competing on the clubmans rally in ae,holehouse & heathall on the sunday for the first time and i cant wait for it to start lol

:cheers:

Where is this?

Would recomend this rally to anyone we have been to it every year since it started and its the best rally of the year.We are competing on the clubmans rally in ae,holehouse & heathall on the sunday for the first time and i cant wait for it to start lol

:cheers:

What are you driving on Sunday then? just so I can keep an eye out for ya!

What are you driving on Sunday then? just so I can keep an eye out for ya!

Unfortunatly the mk2 was not ready in time but we will be out in a wee Pug 205 XS not exactly retro but only 2wd i have ready at the moment but its a fun wee car to drive so will be fun.Were running number 118 :cheers:

Unfortunatly the mk2 was not ready in time but we will be out in a wee Pug 205 XS not exactly retro but only 2wd i have ready at the moment but its a fun wee car to drive so will be fun.Were running number 118 :cheers:

Are you running at the Coppermines?

Not sure mate possibly doing the galloway hills instead which is the same weekend not 100% decided yet tho will wait and see what happens this weekend before we place any more entries lol

Did you enjoy yourself then JDMsport? Unfortunatly didnt make it up to Dumfries on Sunday due to the late finish in Chirdonhead.... Walked out of the stage after last car at 00:40! got back to Carlisle via service park at 02:15!

Spent 45 mins in Greystoke trying to get Stig out of a ditch!!

All in all a great 4 days and am only just getting the feeling back in me feet from the cold in Kielder on Saturday!

Roll on next year JDMsport.... you'll have to get the MK2 sorted and entered for the full 4 days!!

Awesome day mate superb stages all be it a little rough to say the least in places lol.Nearly put it in a huge ditch on the 2nd corner but recovered was going well until we smashed the gearlinkage clean off 1 corner from the end of first stage and lost 3 minutes.Cable tied it up at the end but came off again 3 miles from end of Ae1 but only lost a minute this time.Lucky had service next so replaced it then the wee pug was flying from then on caught cars on the next 2 stages and even collected a fastest time so well happy and we even got it cranked upto 95mph in ae2 lol its only ever wanted to do 85 flat out on the road.

Puggy feels a little battered now needs new engine mounts for next rally in 3 weeks lol

Hopefully get to do the full 4 days next year in a mk1 or 2

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/scoobymanuk/007-11.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/scoobymanuk/008-7.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/scoobymanuk/009-6.jpg