K&N 57i induction kit for 1.8

stevmo3691

have for sale my K&N 57i induction kit, in box with instruction and all parts except the induction hose as i am still using this. done about 5000 miles in the car and sounds good and smoothes power delivery. also have cleaning kit to go with it as i am now using pipercross.

paid bout £60 for it new, so after £25 collected or £30 posted.

this is it fitted to my car:

http://i4.tagstat.com/image04/8/520f/000t001O58f.jpg

please note, this is designed for the 1.8 115ps engine, dont know if it will fit others.

have for sale my K&N 57i induction kit, in box with instruction and all parts except the induction hose as i am still using this. done about 5000 miles in the car and sounds good and smoothes power delivery. also have cleaning kit to go with it as i am now using pipercross.

paid bout £60 for it new, so after £25 collected or £30 posted.

this is it fitted to my car:

http://i4.tagstat.com/image04/8/520f/000t001O58f.jpg

please note, this is designed for the 1.8 115ps engine, dont know if it will fit others.

Will it be supplied with the Induction hose?

no it wont as i am using this and it got bit squashed when i was fitting my new kit. can get the hose from halfords etc for bout £10 though. part of reason why i am selling it cheap.

forgot to add, price doesnt include the cleaning kit as i bought the large cleaning kit and they cost around £30 on their own and i have used it once, so theres alot left in there. i will do the kit on its own for £15 (£20 posted), or add £10 with the induction kit.