mondeo 16" alloys

sinjon

16" 5 spoke mondeo alloys with 205/50/16 tyres there not a matching set but all with as new tread.

the alloys are in good condition with only the odd scuff on a couple of the wheels, center caps are in good condition.

only problem is 3 of the alloys are painted a dark grey and 1 is the standard silver, i had them on the car a week before the wife spotted it

i have a spair part worn 205/50/16 tyre i'll throw in

there all balanced up ready to fit, i've done about 20 miles with them fitted im only selling as there 2 modern for my liking.

wanting £100 may concider swap???????

located in barnsley s yorkshire

this is the only pic i have but will try and get some more pics if y intrested.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/s1njon/Photo244.jpg

these are now on swapz so far i've only been offered a computer chair :vangry: :censored: :pancake:

just to add the 1 wheel thats a differant colour you probably wouldnt know if y painted the center cap to the same colour as the wheel as its the same colour as the other 3, as i said they were on the car a week before i even noticed :rolleyes:

Will you take £80 collected for these? or a swap with my wheels you can see in pic down below?

yes id take £80 its a bit of a drive for you tho :unsure: are your wheels 17's ?????

Oh rubbish yeah, I was sure I checked and it said 80, more like 140ish so no worrys pal, but yeah they 17s :)