spraying with spray cans

bad ass cossie

Hi as any 1 ever painted a car with spray cans as ive just had 40 cans of vxr blue given to me and was gonna paint my fiesta in it but not got a laquer could i spray the car blue with the cans then use a 2k laquer from my paint supplier in a spray gun thanks guys.

You can just turf paint on, you need to prep it properly, do it in a decent enviroment so it dont turn out crap, loads of work if yoi want to do it properly!

It really isnt easy atal, i never intend on doing it again after helping a mate do hes fiesta!!!

You can just turf paint on, you need to prep it properly, do it in a decent enviroment so it dont turn out crap, loads of work if yoi want to do it properly!

It really isnt easy atal, i never intend on doing it again after helping a mate do hes fiesta!!!

ok mate cheers also do ya think the fiesta will take all 40 cans or what they are 400ml cans from carplan??

I painted half of my karting helmet with a 400ML can, didnt even get 2 even coats on before the can spluttered to an untimely end, so I can see just a front wing taking about 2 cans PER COAT. Add that all up and yes i reckon 40 cans may see you fall short. I'd just sell the rattle cans on frankly, singly, so people can spray bits and bobs like rocker covers etc

I may even take a can off you to do the white half of my helmet