Digital photo printing online

Craig855S

I've got some photos I need printing for a bunch of new frames I've bought, some need to be 6x4 (pictures I've taken), a few need to be 8x10 (pro photos) and a couple need to be huge, like 28" by 20" and 20x16 . Snappy snaps want £36 to print the biggest one, but an online printer wants only £25, but since I upload the pic to their site im wondering if it'll be compressed and lose resolution (which is not you want on a pic this big, flaws will show easily)

Does anyone have any experience of these sites and how well they print, are they just as good as the printers that pro photography places use? (The pics i have are pro ones we bought on a disc and have full printing rights on them)

6x4 ones ill use snapfish for, since virginmedia give me 10 prints a month free with snapfish (I've yet to use this feature though)

I've got some photos I need printing for a bunch of new frames I've bought, some need to be 6x4 (pictures I've taken), a few need to be 8x10 (pro photos) and a couple need to be huge, like 28" by 20" and 20x16 . Snappy snaps want £36 to print the biggest one, but an online printer wants only £25, but since I upload the pic to their site im wondering if it'll be compressed and lose resolution (which is not you want on a pic this big, flaws will show easily)

Does anyone have any experience of these sites and how well they print, are they just as good as the printers that pro photography places use? (The pics i have are pro ones we bought on a disc and have full printing rights on them)

6x4 ones ill use snapfish for, since virginmedia give me 10 prints a month free with snapfish (I've yet to use this feature though)

photobox... they give you the first 40 prints free and they are really well priced.. you can also get other stuff from them like printed books with all your pics in etc. they're really good.

photobox... they give you the first 40 prints free and they are really well priced.. you can also get other stuff from them like printed books with all your pics in etc. they're really good.

picture quality is awsome as well... we had loads done for crimbo and were well impressed!