Breaking RS2000 2wd Nreg full car

Hi just got this in Genuine RS2000 complete car still Taxed and mot'd now breaking for spares due to alot of work needed to sort body work usual rusted rear arches and bits of rust and dents on every panel not got the time to sort out as would end up as full respray however shell is structurally solid and straight so would rather sell shell than scrap it dont currently have V5 as previous owner lost but have applied for it. would consider selling complete before i actually start breaking depending on interest!

Engine and box in good working order subfame good drive shafts good would like to sell as whole kit with ecu wiring gear linkage etc but will seperate if no interest have paperwork/invoice from superchips london to suggest it has a superchip conversion cost £270 in 2005 £300 for complete package will split if no interest

Full custom made SS exhaust by powerflow selling everything after manifold straight thru pipe all way to one back box no cat £80

17" alloys paint needs sorting as had rough respray but seem straight no centre caps 205/45 17 tyres loads of tread £150

Full Recaro interior all good condition just couple of cracks in some of front seat plastic trims want to sell as whole (front and rear seats door cards and rear cards) £200

Disc brake Rear axle rare to find on a 2wd i was told but rare or not its all in good working order £100

Side skirts and rear bumper spats good condition missing front jacking point covers as usual rear bumper cracked down middle so no good so just side skirts and spats £50

full set of tinted glass has few scratches hear and there but not in bad condition provided i can cut out ok £50

electric sunroof works fine £30

Front bumper cracked around tow eye area could be glued and repairted no tow eye cover both fogs fine £20

electric mirrors covers need paint but all work fine £20

Im open to sensible offers on all parts not gonna start breaking until i know theres enough intrest dont wanna sell a few bit and be stuck with rest or if anyone wants car as whole mot'd til jan5th 2012 and couple months tax ill consider any serious offer for it

PM me

Car/Parts located in Stamford Lincs will post small items and help out in any way with large things when you collect

Cheers for Reading Dave

Edited by Streetsleeper69

1) Please make sure your advert contains all the relevant information. Price and location are essential, without these, your For Sale thread will be closed.

When you are ready to include the correct details, please send me a message and I will re open your for sale topic.

1) Please make sure your advert contains all the relevant information. Price and location are essential, without these, your For Sale thread will be closed.

When you are ready to include your location, please send me a message and I will re open your for sale topic, you can either amend the first post to include a location, or add your location to your profile.