Speedo needle

Blimey

Every now and then the needle of the speedo gets really wobbly, it tends to b wobbling between 2-4miles per hr any1 know why ? (I dont mean the speed it between 2-4mph, but thats the spaceish of the wobble, like between 30-34, 45-49 if u get what i mean). When it starts happening it doesnt matter how fast im going, it still does it ?(

Yeah i have the same problem, been told is the little thingy what ever its called that moves inside the speedo cable and it might be sticking so at sum point gotta take it off and put some lubrication down it see if that fixes it. Me good old gramps reckons and hes not usually wrong (mind you with old age X( ?( u neva know) he will prob do it if i ask him nicely with my help of course :)) let ya know

got the same prob with mine, however it only fluctuates by maybe 2 mph...

My mate had a peugeot 206 that did it about a year ago, only his used to fluctuate by about 20mph!!! :O i asked him once how he knew how fast he was going, he said he just stuck his head out of the window, opened his mouth and waited to see how long it took for his tongue to dry! lol!