Mk6 Morette indicator options

jghs83

Just bought myself some morettes and currentley the passenger side inner lense has been replaced with a chrome cold air feed. Also im missing the morette indicators.

Now i dont want to cut into my bumper or into the masks anyways and i want to keep both my fogs and my inner spot lamps.

What other options are available?

I was thinking about fitting some button leds into the inner lamps to light them for the indicator (amber obviously).

Piccies would be ideal

Edited by jghs83

hahahahahaha!!! i had this problem for ages!! trying to decide where to put them!! :roll:

you can buy them on fleabay..my mate jaffa bought some.. but in a clear variety and had different connectors to morettes.. looks exactly the same tho..

ill hassle him and find out where he got them etc...

a driver actually gave me some 12v marker lights from a trailer to use as an option...(im sure youve got access to those!! :roll: )

as for where to situate them... u could always try where i had mine on my si..

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/marshy61278/R229%20JYG/S2010026.jpg

in the end i just cut into my bumper as i wasnt sure on the legality of them being in the morettes..

(afaik legally they have to be 15 inch from side of vehicle and 20 inch apart) as they were above iirc they were 15 inch from sides but 22 inch apart..

i thought about leds like you say.. and got put onto theses...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-MIRROR-INDIC...=item51938fcec1

or you could do what jaffa did with his... and turned his fogs into indicators...

at end of the day its how creative you can be jay and what you think looks nice combined with the legalitys (for mot purposes..)