Amp for subs

Blimey

I know i know, ive read all the other topics about best amps for subs, but tis still a bit confusing :)

Would a amp like this : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7&category=4950

Power 2 of these ok: http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/productdetai...ON-XSL121P5.htm

If all go's well nxt pay day, thats what im looking for.

thats a lot better amp :thumb: , its 2-ohm stable so u need to wire the subs in parallel so the amp will not be working too hard to get the subs pounding hence better sound and amp not getting too hot and cutting out :thumb:

let us know wat the subs and amp is like m8 cos i might be getting some of them :cheers:

thats a lot better amp :thumb: , its 2-ohm stable so u need to wire the subs in parallel so the amp will not be working too hard to get the subs pounding hence better sound and amp not getting too hot and cutting out :thumb:

let us know wat the subs and amp is like m8 cos i might be getting some of them :cheers:

yeh, same here, interested 2 know how ur install turns out, i reckon it should be good

:thumb:

Cheers, but its gonna b on hold until 3 weeks time when its pay day, been working my ass off, 6/7 days a week for the nxt 3 weeks as well, should gimmie £400 extra cash to pay for it, as long as the mot and service all goes well, can invest in the car :) May start building the sub box though, gonna go for same style as what i did on rear shelf, having stripes running down it to match the interior :) gonna have the amp in perspek window between the 2 subs, with a blue 12" neon in it as well to light it up. Should look great.

the best thing to do is match the powers up via the RMS and not just the watts they push out. if ur amp matches the power of the sub then the sub will work to its proper performance.

you can cause more damage to a sub or amp if u miss-match and under power the sub!!! its hard to explain but sime is right on this one.......

:D