Dash Clock LED's

MightyNexx

Try taking them out and turning 180 degrees as they are polarity sensitive.

Ditto, unless the LED metal wire/prongs arent in contact properly with the...errrr....contacts it wont work either but yeh rotating 180 is also your first stop, worked for me and sometimes just the vibration of the car seems to knock them out a bit. Need to take my dash off again to sort mine out :(

Ditto, unless the LED metal wire/prongs arent in contact properly with the...errrr....contacts it wont work either but yeh rotating 180 is also your first stop, worked for me and sometimes just the vibration of the car seems to knock them out a bit. Need to take my dash off again to sort mine out :(

Yeah it worked :D cheers guys!

Always find it odd that even though i know its 50/50 chance and that if tested to infinity the stats would even out but you've fitted two the wrong way round, pretty unlucky, out of the 10 I fitted 4 worked before I rotated the others.

Always find it odd that even though i know its 50/50 chance and that if tested to infinity the stats would even out but you've fitted two the wrong way round, pretty unlucky, out of the 10 I fitted 4 worked before I rotated the others.

Yeah :L there is two wee metal bits at the side which meant it only twisted one way and I think i just put them in the wrong way somehow ?? The green ones must have been in the wrong way in the first place, as too one of the dial LED's but I have them all sorted now :D