gti seats

mikes-fat-arsed-estate

today i slided the front seat all the way forward as i was cleaning the car now the bleeming thing is stuck there , so i decided to take it out to find that one of the cables had snapped hence only one side trying to move ive managed to manually set it back so its now driveable but need to know where can i find a cable is it a ford thing or can one be made?

today i slided the front seat all the way forward as i was cleaning the car now the bleeming thing is stuck there , so i decided to take it out to find that one of the cables had snapped hence only one side trying to move ive managed to manually set it back so its now driveable but need to know where can i find a cable is it a ford thing or can one be made?

ive repaired them using bycicle brake cable and durite connectors :thumb:

i fixed my ghia ones with a cable from another seat, easy fix.