Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi was just wondering if you knew which plastics ford used for their zetec inlets? if you happen to know the ones mann + hummel/volvo/ford use on the focus rs that would be fantastic.


Background: we are doing a project on the new focus rs inlet, and we need to know the properties of the plastic, youngs modulus, poissons ratio etc leaning towards Dupont Zytel HTN or variants of, but Mann + Hummel have not replied to any correspondance.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...